- 7 Nights / 8days
- Dep. Dates: 06.03.2019, 16.04.2019, 27.05.2019
- Tour Fare: Rs.2,40,000/- Per Adult
- Child Fare: Rs.2,29,000/- Per Head ( 2 To 11 Years With Mattress)
- Child Fare: Rs.2,09,000/- Per Head ( 2 To 11 Years Without Mattress)
- Infant Fare: Rs.70000/-
- Single Occupancy Fare: Rs.2,99,000/-
- Sydney3 Nights’ Accommodation at Hotel Rendezvous with Breakfast or similar
- Private Transfer from Sydney Airport to Hotel (Lunch and Dinner)
- Morning City Tour + Combo 3 +(1Free) Tickets + Sydney Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Indian Dinner (8 Hours Charter) (Lunch)
- Blue Mountain & Australian Wildlife tour with Scenic Rides (10 Hours Charter) (Lunch and Dinner)
- Private Transfer from Hotel to Sydney Airport
- Gold Coast2 Nights’ Accommodation at Hotel Alpha Sovereign with Breakfast or similar
- Private Transfer from Brisbane Airport to Gold Coast Hotels + Australian Outback Show without Dinner with Transfers (Lunch and Dinner)
- Warner Bros. Movie World + Sea World with Return Transfers – with Return Transfers (Lunch and Dinner)
- Private Transfers from accommodation in Gold Coast CBD to Brisbane/Gold Coast
- Melbourne 2 Nights’ Accommodation at Ibis Swanston Hotel with Breakfast or similar
- Private Transfer from Melbourne Airport to accommodation in CBD + Morning City Tour of Melbourne + Philip Island Penguins (standard viewing) + MCG (12 Hours Charter) (Lunch and Dinner)
- Full Day Great Ocean Road Experience Tour (12 Hours Charter) (Lunch and Dinner)
- Private Transfer from accommodation in CBD to Melbourne Airport (Lunch)
|No . of days prior to departure||% of cancellation charges per person|
|More than 60 days||World Rs.50,000/-|
|60- 46 days||25%|
|45- 31 days||35%|
|30- 15 days||60%|
|14- 04 days||70%|
|Less than four days||100 %|
- DAY 1 ARRIVE SYDNEY (L,D)
Welcome to Australia, the land of Koalas and Kangaroos!
On arrival in Sydney, you will be welcomed by our representative and transferred to your hotel.
This evening you will be taken to showboat cruise with an Indian dinner, music and dance extravaganza in the evening.
Overnight in SYDNEY
- DAY 2 SYDNEY (B, L, D)Today in the morning explore Sydney on a panoramic city tour. As you drive past the Sydney Harbour Bridge, marvel at the Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay. Admire the spectacular views of Opera House and city skyline from Milsons Point. Travel through the exclusive, trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman to enjoy the magnificent views from Seaforth. Take a short stop at Arabanoo and admire the panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and rugged headland. Stroll along the Corso, which separates the harbour from the ocean and see the beautiful Bondi Beach. Later, travel through Queenscliff passing Freshwater Bay, Curl Curl Beach and conclude the tour by visiting the King Street Wharf or Circular Quay.
Later visit the two best attractions of Sydney namely; Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and Sydney Tower. Set in the heart of Sydney on the beautiful Darling Harbour, Sydney Aquarium showcases over 12,000 aquatic animals from 650 species in spectacular habitat displays, including the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit and amazing underwater viewing tunnels. Next visit the Sydney Tower, the city's tallest structure, and one of Sydney's most prominent landmarks.
Note: Sydney morning city tour ends at Darling Harbour
Overnight in SYDNEY
- DAY 3 SYDNEY (B,L,D)
Enjoy a full day tour of Blue Mountains with Featherdale Wildlife Park. Stretching over one million hectares, the Blue Mountains is an inspiring mix of canyons, tall forests and heathlands, truly one of Australia's natural wonders. Later, visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park. Get up close and personal with all native animals, pat and cuddle koalas, feed and pat kangaroos, emu's, wombats, tassie devils and many more.
Note: Travel from hotel to city centre point and back is on your own.
Overnight in SYDNEY
- DAY 4 SYDNEY - BRISBANE - GOLD COAST (B,L.D)
Today, you will be transferred from hotel to airport in Sydney, for your flight to Brisbane. (Flight cost not included)
On arrival in Brisbane, you will be transferred to your hotel in Gold Coast.
You will to soak up the sun at the beaches, shopping or witness a stage show - The Australian Outback Spectacular.
Overnight in GOLD COAST
- DAY 5 GOLD COAST (B,L,D)
Today, enjoy a visit to the Movie World and Sea World and experience world class adventure, rides, movie attractions and stunning shows. Let yourself loose in the world of fantasy at the Hollywood Stunt Driver show. Enjoy the 4D adventure and live Looney Tunes Show. Experience heart thumping thrill rides like the awesome Batwing Spaceshot, Superman Escape, Lethal Weapon, Wild West Falls, spine-tingling Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster and witness the spectacular Main Street Star Parade.
Note: Travel from hotel to city center point and back is on your own.
Enjoy a visit to Sea World, one of Gold Coast's prime attractions. The thrill seekers can enjoy a variety of rides and water slides at Sea World Waterpark and theme park including the Corkscrew rollercoaster, the Bermuda Triangle, Vikings Revenge and Jet Rescue Coaster. Experience close encounters with marine animals such as polar bears, dolphins, seals, rays and sharks. Marvel at the world's largest man-made lagoon system for sharks at the Shark Bay exhibit. Witness a number of spectacular shows such as the Dolphin show, "Pirates Unleashed" featuring impressive acts of physical endurance, acrobatics, precision cutlass play and the famous seal show.
Overnight in GOLD COAST
- DAY 6 GOLD COAST – BRISBANE – MELBOURNE (B, L, D)
This morning explore Melbourne on a panoramic city tour. Drive past Bourke Street Mall and the tree-lined beauty of Collins Street - the ultimate shopping strip and business centre. Admire the fine examples of Melbourne's architectural splendour, including St. Paul's Cathedral, Princess and Regent Theatres. Continue to see the Melbourne Town Hall, the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square. Stroll around Melbourne's spectacular Royal Botanic Gardens and pay tribute to the soldiers of war at the historic Shrine of Remembrance. Marvel at the spectacular views of city sky line from Bolte Bridge and end the tour by visiting the Federation Square.
Note: The tour does not operate on Mondays and Wednesdays. Transfer from hotel to city centre point and back is on your own.
Visit Philip Island, situated 90 minutes from Melbourne. Phillip Island features spectacular coastal scenery, charming heritage and an abundance of Australia wildlife. On this tour, you will explore the Philip Island Nature Park and witness the nightly ritual of the penguin parade. En route visit Warrook Farm, a working cattle farm. Encounter koalas in their natural habitat at the Koala Conservation Centre. See the little penguins up-close as they return to their nests to greet their young families.
Note: Travel from hotel to city centre point and back is on your own
The rest of your day is at leisure to explore the city. Overnight stay.
- DAY 7 MELBOURNE (B, L, D)
Today, you have full day tours in Melbourne enjoying one of the world's Great Coastal drives - the Great Ocean Road. Highlights include- Seeing the famous Bells Beach, marvel at the Twelve Apostles, and an option to-do a helicopter ride.
Overnight in MELBOURNE
- DAY 8 MELBOURNE – chennai
Today, you will be transferred to the airport in Melbourne, your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car. We trust you enjoyed your Vacation! We are confident you will join us again, sometime soon...