- DEP DATES: 11.01.2020 , 25.01.2020 , 18.02.2020 , 20.03.2020 , 20.04.2020 & 10.05.2020
- Adult fare: Rs. 18,000/- + GST Flight tickets
- Child fare: 11,250/- + GST 5% / +Flight Tickets (4 TO 11 YEARS)
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY FARE: Rs. 20, 000/- + GST 5% / +/Flight Tickets
- ACCOMMODATION IN A/C double Sharing ROOMS
- TRANSPORTATIONS AND SIGHT SEEINGS BY A/C COACH
- Driver cum guide
- Flight Tickets
- Extra Hotel Bill , Additional Expenses On Any Unforeseen Events,
- Insurance Charges
- Cancellations, After Bookings, Rs.3,000/- For Planning And Operational Charges.
- 30 Days To 45 Days, 20 % Of The Tour Fare .
- 15 Days To 29 Days, 30 % Of The Tour Fare.
- 10 Days To 14 Days, 75% Of The Tour Fare.
- Less Than 9 Days, Cancellations Not Possible, And Will Be Treated As No Show. No Refunds.
- For Any Cancellations, Written Format Of Cancellation Letter Should Be Given.
NOTE: IF THE CANCELLATION CHARGES ARE MORE THAN THE DEPOSITS/ADVANCE PAYMENT, NO REFUNDS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
|Day 1||0815 hrs||Starts to Chennai airport to Port Blair by GO AIR AIRLINE flight no- G8-305|
|1025 hrs||Reaches Port Blair. Transfers to Hotel.|
|1300 hrs||Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and representative will receive and escort you to the Hotel. Stay-rest till afternoon. After lunch starts the breath-taking trip to Carbyn's Cove Beach - One of the most picturesque, coconut palms fringed each, 7 kms away from Port Blair town. After this we visit the Chatam sawmill and Cellular Jail- a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people in the evening move the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving light and sound show and Anthropological museum and sagarika museum.|
|1830 hrs||Returns to Hotel. Halt|
|Day 2||0700 hrs||Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). It takes approx 4 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as "The Radha Nagar Beach’’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004. Late evening sail for Port Blair.|
|1800 hrs||Returns to Hotel. Halt|
|Day 3||0700 hrs||Jarawas Limestone Caves Early Morning proceed for Baratang in a private vehicle 110 Kms, on the way one can see the Jarawas who are the adivasi in Andaman and have breakfast then reach Baratang start the voyage begins in a boat towards Limestone Caves which is one the natural wonders in the world on the way can have a watch of the mangroves which are the eco friendly protectors of these islands.|
|1800 hrs||Returns to Hotel. Halt.|
|Day 4||1000 hrs|| After breakfast, start the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island - theerstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The Islan presently houses the ruins of old building like Chief Commissioner's house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc. Voyage begins in a boat towards viper Island - The Island where one can see the Japanese bunker. It was the penal settlement for freedom fighters.
and the first colony set up by British. Then explore the underwater world thru glass bottom boat in the north Bay Coral Island...
|1600 hrs||Returns to Hotel. Halt|
|Day 5||1055 hrs||Port Blair to Chennai by GO AIR AIRLINE Flight no- G8-304|
|1305 hrs||Reaches Chennai airport.|