- Egypt Tour 7 NTS / 8 DAYS
- Chennai – Cairo – Alexandria – Pyramids of Giza – Nile Cruise – Aswan – Luxor – Chennai
- Dep. Date: 25.02.2020
- Economy class Return Airfare
- Single Entry Visa
- 3 Nts accommodation in Cairo on Bed & Breakfast basis (Standard Room)
- 1 Nt accommodation in Sleeper Train Cairo – Aswan on Half board basis
- 1 Nt accommodation in Sleeper Train Luxor – Cairo on Half board basis
- 3 Nts accommodation on board of Nile Cruise on Full board basis (Standard Cabin)
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the programme including transportation by delux coach, Entrance Fees and English speaking guide
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of Solar boat in Pyramids Area
- Entrance of Mummies Room @ Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egypt US$ 2PP (obligatory starting from 5 pax), to be paid
- All transfers in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan (apt / hotel – cruise & VV)
- Extra Meals if any
- Any Personal Expenses
- Beverages, drinks & Mineral water during meals
- Optional Tour
- Tips (suggested US$ 5 per person per day)
- All applicable taxes GST 5%
- Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the Great Pyramid (US$ 24 per person), second or third
Pyramid (US $9 per person)
- Solar Boat in Pyramid Area (US$ 10 per person)
- Entrance fee inside Mummies Room in Egyptian Museum (US$ 14 per person)
- No Rooms have been blocked and subject to available at the time of booking
- Early check in & late checkout are subject to available
- Above quote based on 10 pax, less than that rates are not valid and are subject to Change.
- Midnight charges apply for transfers between 22 hrs – 7 hrs
- Hotel standard check in: 1500 Hrs / Check out: 1200 Hrs
- These rates are valid only for Indian Clients who have Indian / Srilankan Passport.
- Sight seeing in Cairo is based on private basis and on joining basis during the Nile Cruise.
- The Nile Cruise Program can be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances.
- Valid Original Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- 2 Passport size photos with white background (Matte Finish)
- Visa application signed by applicants
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel & the traveller
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months with a minimum balance of
1,50,000/- per person, duly attested & signed by bank official.
- If you are self employed: registration of the company / partnership deed / Memorandum of
Article is required.
- Advance Payment of Rs. 50,000/- per head
|Day 1|| Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist you through Immigration and
Customs Formalities. Transfer by our Deluxe Coach to your hotel in Cairo for Check-in (1400 hrs). Evening tour
to Sound & Light Show. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
|Day 2|| Early Morning after breakfast @ 0700 hrs. Transfers by AC Vehicle on private basis to Alexandria (Cairo /
Alexandria 225 kms around 2:30 hrs). Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Full day visits to Catacomb, Roman Theatre,
Pompey’s Pillar, View of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside Montazah Gardens. After visit transfer back to Cairo.
Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
|Day 3|| Aswan by Sleeper Train
After breakfast Full day visit of the Great Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx, Papyrus Fair, Perfume Factory & Cotton Shop.
Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Continue Visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan EL Khalili Bazaar. Later Transfer
back to Cairo Station to board the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner & Overnight on board.
|Day 4|| Nile Cruise (Every Friday or Wednesday or Monday)
Arrival at Aswan station, greeted by our representative. Visit the Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished
Obelisque. After visits transfer to your Nile cruise for check-in. Dinner & Overnight on board.
|Day 5|| Nile Cruise
Possibility of Optional Tour to Abu Simbel @ Around 1300 hrs and sail to Kom Ombo, Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
Sail to Edfu & Overnight on boad.
|Day 6|| Nile Cruise
Visit Edfu Temple. Sail to Luxor.
|Day 7|| Nile Cruise – Luxor – Sleeper Train to Cairo.
Check – out after breakfast. Visit Valley of Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon. Lunch at
Indian Restaurant. Visit Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple. After visits transfer to Luxor station to board the sleeper
train to Cairo. Dinner & overnight on board.
|Day 8|| Cairo / Final Departure
Check – out after breakfast, transfers to Cairo International Airport for Final departure. Tour Ends.