- Departure Dates: 17.06.21; 18.07.21; 15.08.21; 13.09.21
- Full Moon Days: 24.06.21; 23.07.21; 22.08.21; 20.09.21
- Hotel /Food/Meal – Hotel at Kathmandu & sharing rooms in Tibet Sector, Pure Veg. Indian food (dinner/breakfast/lunch) as per above itinerary.
- Transportations- all required Bus/van transportations as per above listed trip itinerary in Nepal & Tibet., Pilgrimage’s bags border transportation cost.
- Permit/Visa -Tibet china visa, Tibet Entry permit, & all local Taxes, Kailash & Mansarovar lake parikarma entry fee.
- Supporting crew- Experience Indian cook, English and Hindi speaking Nepalese guide, English speaking Chinese guide & requires Nepalese Sherpa’s
- We provide – Medical first aid, Oxygen gas Cylinder, Down jacket, Duffle bag, Day pack & passport holders (Duffle bag, Day pack & passport holders as a souvenir gift from our company)
- Flight Tickets
- Personal Horse-riding expenses, Personal use porter,
- Travel insurance, Rescue and emergency evacuations service, medical and hospital expenses (in case you become sick on the way),
- Extra day Accommodation charge entire journey.
- Groups visa splitting charge & extra transporting cost if returning earlier from Kailash tour,
- Beverage/drinks and additional tips.
- Necessary to send color Scan copy of Passport of pilgrim.
- We need 6 Month valid ordinary Passport.
- Should deposit Rs 50,000 as advance.
- Should handover Indian pilgrimage’s original Passport 30 days before departure
- NRI/Other Citizen’s Original Passport will collect after arrival in Kathmandu.
- Balance payment to be paid 30 days before tour departure.
- Cancellation after bookings Rs. 20,000/- will be deducted for Planning & Operational Charges
- 30 Days to 45 Days, 20% of the tour fare
- 15 Days to 29 Days, 30% of the tour fare
- Less than 15 Days, Cancellations are not possible & will be treated as no show & no refunds will be made.
General Information regarding Kailash Manasarovar Yatra:
Insurance: Medical Insurance not compulsory for visa processing but will useful if you do insurance in case any health problem arises during travel.
Oxygen cylinder: Our Company will provide oxygen cylinder in emergency. Usually, oxygen cylinder is not required. However, for some yatris we prefer to carry their own handy oxygen cylinders. You may buy small portable cylinder in Tibet. It may cost approx. Yuan 20-30 per cylinder.
Food during Tour: Our Nepali cooks will be traveling with you during the entire trip. Our Staff will carry all necessary cooking items and will provide Indian vegetarian food during Yatra.
Age restriction-Chinese Authority do not permit for people aged 70 or above.
We recommend that you bring the flowing items to make your journey more comfortable:
Wind Proof Jackets -1/ Towel-1 / Washing Kit - 1, Warm Thick Pullover-1,Rain Coat-1
Pants-4/ Sun Heat-1, Cotton Full Sleev T-shirt - 4, Thermal Underpants-2
Long/Vest /Warm Full T-Shirt - 2, Trekking Shoes -1, Rubber Sandal 1.
Warm Woolen Shocks - 5, Warm Gloves-1 – Water Bottle (1Ltr. Capacity)-1
Sun Glass-1 Flash Light with Extra Batteries-1, Strong Sun Cream UV50+Chap stick /Moisturizer Cream-1
Pocket Knife/Sewing Kit/Button/Cigarette Lighter/DustMasks-1
China Government Notice!!!: Don’t take any picture, tape record, newspapers, political things or anything related to Dalai Lama, if found in Tibet, on the spot China Army will control and take legal action.
Should carry dry food Items to make your journey more comfortable.
Carry regular medicine -Diamox 250 mg. 20 tablets and Personal First Aid Kit.
Money exchange: Others currency are not accepted in China but is acceptable in Nepal. Pilgrimage should exchange your Currency to Chinese Currency in Kathmandu/Nepal.
Temperature -Average (May to September): 4 - 20 ºC Day Time / -1 to -2ºc Night Time.
|Day 1||Chennai to Kathmandu by Flight. Arrive Kathmandu. Transfers to Hotel. Halt. Meal plan (D).|
|Day 2||After Breakfast visit Kathmandu Local Sight seeing at Pasupathinath, Swayambunath & Jal Narayan. Overnight Stay at Kathmandu. Meal plan (B/L/D).|
|Day 3||Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (7 Hrs Drive). Overnight stay at Syabru Besi. Meal plan (B/L/D).|
|Day 4||Drive to Rasua Gadhi (14 Kms – 40 to 60 mins from Syabru Besi). After completing the immigration & custom formalities in Nepal – Tibet side at Rasua Gadhi, and then drive to small city Kyirong. Overnight stay. Meal plan(B/L/D).|
|Day 5||Acclimatization at Kyirong. Overnight Stay. Meal Plan (B/L/D)|
|Day 6||After breakfast drive to saga – 5 hrs. Enroute passing Ghungtang La Pass (5236 Mt) view old monasteries, beautiful waterfall, river and dense Alpine Forest and Holy river Brahmaputra. Overnight stay at Saga. (169 Kms – 5 Hrs Journey) Meal plan(B/L/D).|
|Day 7||Morning Drive 78 km. to Holy Lake Manasarovar (4500 M) and rest of day perform free for spiritual activities such as the abode of god will be a lifetime - achievement.Pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc. Overnight stay Lodge at the shore of Lake Manasarovar. Meal plan(B/L/D). (466 Kms – 7 to 8 Hrs Journey)|
|Day 8||It’s very auspicious day for all Yatries. The abode of god will be a lifetime achievement. Puja, Havana work Meditation, Holy bath and spiritual activities etc. Afternoon drive to Darchen. (40 Kms – 1 Hr Drive)|
|Day 9||Drive to Yamadwar at start to Diraphuk 18km. Parikarma/Cora begins drive 10 km. Darshan at Tarboche (Yamadhwar) and trek up to walk approximately about 04/05 hour Diraphuk (4890m). Overnight stays at Guest house. Meal plan (B/L/D).|
|Day 10||Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours – Parikarma Continues, this is the day every pilgrims talks about, the most difficult journey through out the trip, Trek up to Dolma La pass(5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolmala and move towards Gaurikunda. They programmed in the same as usual, Zuthulphuk overnight stay at Guest house. Meal plan (B/L/D).|
|Day 11||Early morning tea/coffee/cookies, after 2 hrs walk we will reach to the end point where our Bus /jeep will be waiting and Drive to Darchen (parikarma Circuit ends) and merge with other members who were waiting. After heavy Breakfast, we will drive to Zhongba/Saga Meal plan (B/L/D).
|Day 12||After breakfast drive back to Kyirong. Overnight stay at Kyirong. Meal plan (B/L/D).|
|Day 13||After completing the immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwa Gadhi then continue drive to Kathmandu|
|Day 14||Transfer to airport/onward your journey. Kathmandu to Chennai by Flight.|