- DEP DATES: 07-05-2020 & 25.06.2020
- Adult fare: Rs. 2,35,000/- + VISA CHARGES
- Child fare: Rs. 2,10,000/- ( Less than 11 yrs ) + VISA CHARGES
- Children less than 6yrs: Rs.1,90,000/- per head. + VISA CHARGES
- Tour fare includes
- Sight - seeing & Tours
- Tour Fare not includes
- Documents Needed
- Payment Terms
- Cancellation Policy
- Economy Class Airfare
- Single entry Schengen Visa
- 15 Nights Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar
- 15 Daily continental buffet breakfast
- 16 Indian Lunch & Dinner
- Private vehicle with English speaking driver (Following EU Driving Regulations)
- Guided london city tour.
- Madam tusads
- British museum
- London eye
- Paris Guided Tour (4 Hrs)
- River Seine Cruise
- Visit Eiffel Tower
- Brussels Guided Tour (2 Hrs)
- Canal Cruise in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Guided Tour (3 Hrs)
- Visit Keukenhof of Madurodam
- Rhine River Cruise
- Heidelberg Guided Tour (3 Hrs)
- Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- ungfraujoch (11333 ft)
- Black Forest & Lake Titisee
- Rhine Falls &Boat Ride
- Visit Swarovski
- Innsbruck city tour by Tour Leader
- Venice Vaperetto in & out the Island
- Venice Guided Tour by walk (2 Hrs)
- Leaning Tower of Pisa (Outside View)
- Rome Guided Tour (3 Hrs)
- Visit Vatican City
- Colosseum (Outside View)
- Any Insurance Charges
- UK VISA & SCHENGAN VISA
- Expenses on any unforeseen events
- Any other services
- Any other services not listed above in inclusions
- All applicable taxes GST 5%
Tips to the Coach Driver & Tour Guide: Euro 2 per person per day is compulsory
- Original Passport (Minimum 6 months validity required)
- 4 Passport size photographs for Schengen Visa
- Advance Payment
- Apart from advance payment Rs. 50,000/- guest need to pay full & final payment minimum 60 days before the departure date.
- Balance amount to be paid as (Rs. 30,000/- + Euro 1700)
- Today’s Euro Rate: INR 83.3727 (As of 11th November 2018)
- Travel documents (Passport, Air Ticket, Visa will be delivered 10 days before the departure date
- Non Compliance of the payment terms, may result in cancellation of the tour & the money paid will be forfeited.
If the passengers cancelling the tour under any reason, the following cancellation charges will be applicable. However an advance of Rs. 50,000/- is a Non Refundable even if the visas getting rejected.
- 70 – 90 Days before departure INR 20,000/- cancellation charges apart from advance amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 69 – 58 days before departure INR 30,000/- cancellation charges apart from advance amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 45 – 58 days before departure INR 50,000/- cancellation charges apart from advance amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 30 – 44 days before departure INR 70,000/- cancellation charges apart from advance amount of Rs. 50,000/-
- 0 – 30 days before departure full tour cost or no show as well
|Day 1||07.05.2020||Arrive At London. Transfers To Hotel. Overnight Stay.|
|Day 2||8.05.2020||London City Guided Tour 4 Hrs. Visiting British Museum . Overnight Stay At London.|
|Day 3||09.05.2020||Visiting London Eye, And MaddamTsuads . Overnight Train To Parrys.|
|Day 4||10.05.2020||Arrive Paris .Arrive Paris, Immigration & Customs Check. Meet & Greet by our Manager. Overnight stay at Paris.|
|Day 5||11.05.2020||Paris City Tour – Eiffel Tower 3rd Level
After continental breakfast, Visit Louvre Museum – Glass Pyramid (outside view only), Notre Dame de Paris (Church), Arc de Triomphe, Opera Garnier Outside View, Champ Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Place de la Concorde (Concorde Square), Invalides, Eiffel Tower (3rd Level). Proceed to Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Paris.
|Day 6||12.05.2020||Brussels – The Hague / Amsterdam
After breakfast, embark the coach and head for Brussels. Once arrived proceed for city tour & discover legendary landmarks; impressive monuments of the beautiful Belgian Capital. Visit Market Square, Façade of City Hall, St. Michael’s Cathedral and the world famousAtomium. Continue to the Palace of Justice, Royal Square, Grand Houses of Parliament & the Royal Palace, Museums in Cinquantenaire District. Visit MannekenPis – Bronze Fountain statue, dating from 1619 when it replaces a stone statue from the 1400s. Taste Belgian Chocolate. Later transfers to Amsterdam. Dinner & Overnight stay in Netherlands.
After breakfast, starts to visit Madurodam – Unique Miniature Park, Visit Amsterdam – City of Windmills, Wooden shoes to experience famous waterways of Amsterdam. Enjoy Canal Cruise & city landmarks such as the Anne Frank House, The Rijk Museum, Rembrandt House, City Hall. Overnight stay in Netherlands.
|Day 8||14.05.2020||Amsterdam – Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Frankfurt
After Breakfast Check out and proceed to Cologne for an orientation tour and admire the Cologne Cathedral. After proceed for Boppard to embark & enjoy a Rhine Cruise to St. Goar. After cruise journey proceed to the commercial capital of Germany “Frankfurt”. While arrival panoramic tour while transfer to Indian restaurant for dinner.Overnight stay at Frankfurt.
|Day 9||15.05.2020||Frankfurt – Heidelberg – Drubba – Lake Titisee – Rhine Falls – Zurich
After continental breakfast drive to “Heidelberg” to visit World Famous Heidelberg Castle (Outside View), then scenic drive to Black Forest and Visit Drubba Cuckoo Clocks. Photo stop at Lake Titisee followed by Transfer to Rhine Falls on the border of Germany & Switzerland.After Rhine Falls, Visit Zurich to short panoramic tour. Enjoy hot dinner in an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Zurich.
|Day 10||16.05.2020||Engelberg / Zurich – Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer & Cliff Walk – Luzern
After breakfast, visit the peak of the Alps – The Mt. Titlis; travel in the World’s First Revolving Cable Car known as “Rotair”. We arrive the top of the mountain & Visit Ice Cave. Later Visit Glacier Park by Ice Flyer Chair Lift with New Attraction “Cliff Walk”. Drive to Lucerne. At Lucerne visit Lion Monument, Lake Lucerne & Old Town. Free for shopping. Overnight stay at Engelberg / Zurich.
|Day 11||17.05.2020||Engelberg / Zurich – Mt. Jungfraujoch
After breakfast, Interlaken by bus with transfers, Mt. Jungfraujoch tour by train (Europe’s Highest Altitude Railway Station Jungfraujoch (11333 ft) free for own activities at Switzerland.Overnight stay at Engelberg / Zurich.
|Day 12||18.05.2020||Engelberg / Zurich – Wattens – Innsbruck
After breakfast, transfer to Austria. Once arrive Wattens, visit Swarovski’s Crystal World – The Makers of World’s Finest Crystals & transfers to Innsbruck. In Innsbruck, visit Famous Golden Roof, Maria TheresienStrasse, Trasmopolino Olympic Ski Jump, Imperial Palace, Royal Church. Transfers to Indian Restaurant for Dinner.Overnight stay at Innsbruck.
|Day 13||19.05.2020||Innsbruck – Venice – Padova
After breakfast, transfers to the romantic city of the world – Venice. Upon arrival transfers to St. Mark’s Square, St. Marks Cathedral with Bell Tower, Visit Murano Glass Factory. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.Overnight stay at Padova.
|Day 14||20.05.2020||Padova – Florence – Rome
After breakfast, proceed to Florence. Stop at Michael Angelo Point. Later proceed to Rome “The capital of Italy”. Upon arrival Dinner at Indian Restaurant & Overnight stay at Rome.
|Day 15||21.05.2020||Rome City Tour – Vatican City – Pisa
After breakfast, visit Vatican City – The smallest country in the world. After visiting Vatican City, Visit famous Colosseum (Outside), Trevi Fountain, Arch de Constantine, The Forum Romanum, The Temple of Saturn &Roncorde, The Arch of Augustus, The Circus Maximus. Then drive to Pisa. Dinner & Overnight stay at Pisa.
|Day 16||22.05.2020||Pisa – Milan – Departure
After breakfast, Visit Square of Miracles in Pisa & Leaning Tower of Pisa. Drive to Milan. Upon arrival transfers to Milan Airport for your return flight to India.
There are no reviews yet.