- Tour days: 4 nights / 5 days
- Budget Hotel Package: Rs. 17,500/- per head
- 2 Star Hotel Package: Rs. 22,500/- per head
- 3 Star Hotel Package: Rs. 26,500/- per he
Airport & Hotel Transfers @ Portblair, sightseeing by AC coach, AC Accommodation in decent hotels in twin sharing rooms @ Port Blair, Fixed Menu Breakfast & Dinner, Glass Bottom Boats @ Coral Island, Entrance & Ferry Charges, Guide Charges and All applicable Taxes GST 5%.
Flight Tickets, Lunch, Extra Hotel Bills, Any Water Sports and Additional Expenses on any unforeseen events, Tips & Beverages, Camera Charges.
|Day 1||0815 Hrs||Chennai to Port Blair by Go First G8 305.||1030 Hrs||Reaches Port Blair. Transfer to Hotel. Early Check Inn.|
|1200 Hrs||After breakfast we started the Chatham Sawmill, Anthropological museum, Sagarika breath-taking trip to Corbyn's Cove Beach 7 kms away from Port Blair town (One of the most picturesque beaches fringed with coconut palms each. After this we visit the Cellular Jail - a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people, in the evening we go back to the Cellular Jail for light and sound show - The history of the heroic freedom
struggle which is brought alive in a moving. Stay overnight at a hotel.
|Day 2||0700 Hrs||Early morning departure by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from
Port Blair). It takes approx 4 hrs to reach the island. Enjoy your afternoon
at Beach number 7 on the western coast, better known as "The Radha
Nagar Beach’’. It is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was
named "Best Beach in Asia" by Time in 2004. Sail back to Port Blair.
Overnight stay at Port Blair.
|Day 3||0700 Hrs||Ross Island:-After breakfast, the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island - the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British Regimes. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like the Chief Commissioner's house, Government houses, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming pool, etc.
North Bay Island:-The beach around the island is very famous for underwater corals. It is an ideal place for scuba diving and snorkeling. Coral island with white sand beaches and surrounded by the pristine beauty of Nature.
|Day 4||0700 Hrs||Limestone Caves which is one of the natural wonders in the world on the way can have a watch of the mangroves which are the Eco friendly protectors of these islands. One fifth of the total mangroves in Asia are found in Andaman.|
|Day 5||0800 Hrs||After Breakfast drop at Port Blair Airport.|
|1055 Hrs||Port Blair to Chennai by Go First G8 304.|
|1310 Hrs||Reaches Chennai.|
*** WISH YOU A HAPPY JOURNEY ***
- Tour Fare Quoted for the minimum group of 4 Pax
- Valid Photo ID must for booking Flight Tickets & Inter Island Permits
- Due to Covid – 19, If, Government Permit Declined to Visit Baratang & Limestone Caves, any other sight seeing places like Wandoor & Chiriyatapu will be shown.
- Tour itinerary may interchange but the places mentioned will be shown.
- Its mandatory for Tourists travelling to Port Blair by Flight, require RT – PCR Test 48 hrs prior to Arrival.
There are no reviews yet.