- Departure Date : 27-04-2020
- Tour days : 10 nights / 11 days
- Melbourne – Adelaide – Cairns – Brisbane – Gold Coast– Sydney
- Tour Fare Includes
- Tour Fare not includes
- Highlights of sight
- Document Needed
- Payement Terms & Condition
- Refund Policy
- All Transfers
- All The Flight Tickets For The Entire Journey
- Accomodations In Service Apartments On Twin Share Basis.
- English Speaking Guides In All The Places
- All Entrance Charges Mentioned In The Above Itenary.
- Transportations And Sight Seeings By Separate Coaches In All The Places.
- Breakfast, Lunches And Dinners
- Expenses On Any Unforeseen Events
- Any Programmes Mentioned Other Than This Itenary
- Australian Visa Charges Of Rs.9,000/- Per Head.
- Insurance Charges
- If The Tour Is Suffered With Any Set Back, Because Of Any Government Policies, Natural Calamities, Any Disrupt Of Service Of The Flights Or Coaches, Or If The Customer Is Returning From The Middle Of The Tour , Or Not Unattended For Any Programmes While On Tour, No Refunds Will Be Given For Whatsoever Reasons.
- Melbourne City Tour.
- Philips Island Penguins Tour
- Adelaide City Tour
- Cairns City Tour
- Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Green Island Eco Trip
- Brisbane City Tour
- Currembin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Forgotten World
- Walking Tour
- Bondi Beach Tour
- Sydney City Tour
- Harbour Highlights Cruise
- Bank Statement For Six Months With The Minimum Balance Of Rs.2.5 Lakhs
- Income Tax. Papers For Three Years
- Salary Slip From The Employer Or Gst Certificate For The Company
- Passport Size Photo With 80% Face With White Backround
- Original Passport With The Validity Of Minimum Of Six Months
- Advance Payment Of Rs.one Lakh Rupees While On Enrolling.
- Balance Payment Should Be Paid One Month Before The Departure Of The Journey
- In Case Of Any Cancellations For The Trip After Confirm For The Trip Within One Week, Rs.25,000/- Non Refundable Amount Will Be Deducted From The Advance Payment.
- After Confirmation Of The Trip Before 45 Days, Rs.75,000/- Will Be Debited From The Advance Payment.
- After Confirmation Of The Trip Before 30 Days, Rs.1,00,000/- Will Be Debited From The Advance Payment.
- In Case If The Trip Is Cancelled By The Customers Before 20 Days Of Departure Rs. 1,50,000/- Will Be Debited From The Advance Payment.
- In Case If The Trip Is Cancelled By The Customer Before 10 Days Of Departure It Will Be Treated As No Show And No Refunds Will Be Given For Whatsoever Reasons.
|Day 1||Reaches Melbourne.Transfers to hotel.|
|Melbourne City Sights
Discover the secrets of Melbourne. See Captain Cook's Cottage, Queen Victoria Market, Fitzroy Gardens and Albert Park, home to the Australian Grand Prix. Stroll the Royal Botanic Gardens, see the Royal Exhibition Buildings and Federation Square. Visit the Shrine of Remembrance and see the Southbank waterfront precinct. See some of the city's architecture including St. Paul's Cathedral and the Princess and Regent theatres. Cross the Bolte Bridge for great city views.
|Day 2||Starts to Phillip Island Penguins Up Late|
|See the wonderful nightly phenomenon of the Little Penguins battling the strong surf as they return to the beach after a day of hunting fish at sea. Watch the Little Penguins as they make their way up the beach to their waiting families. Watch this amazing wonder of nature as they feed their young.|
|Returns to hotel. Overnight stay.|
|Day 3||Starts to Adelaide by flight.|
|Reaches Adelaide . Transfer to hotel . Adelaid city tour upto 6 pm. Returns to hotel. Overnight stay.|
|Day 4||Starts to Cairns by flight . Transfers to hotel.|
|Kuranda Rail and Skyrail Tour|
|Kuranda Scenic Railway: On arrival at Freshwater Station you are able to avoid the ticketing lines as you are already checked in. Perhaps purchase a light breakfast or explore the souvenir shop and museum. Board the Kuranda Scenic Railway on its arrival for this breathtaking journey on one of the worlds most scenic train routes. The journey will take you through hand‐hewn tunnels and across bridges with amazing views. Stop at Barron Gorge to view the Falls before arriving at beautifulKuranda station.|
|Kuranda Village: Your Kuranda Boarding Pass offers discounted entry into Birdworld, Kuranda Koala Gardens, The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary and Rainforestation as well as a detailed map of Kuranda ‐ the Village in the Rainforest.|
|Day 5||starts to Skyrail Rainforest Cableway:|
|At the scheduled time, bypass the ticketing lines and go directly to the Skyrail boarding area, to board Skyrail for theworlds most beautiful rainforest experience. Glide over the Rainforest canopy and take advantage of the two stops enroute to enjoy a walk through the rainforest or visit the CSIRO Interpretive Centre. Your journey ends at Caravonica Lakes where our hostess is waiting to assist you onto your return coach to your accommodation.||Day 6||Green Island Eco + Emeralds Lunch Combo ‐ 10:30am departure|
|With the choice of 3 convenient departure times, the Green Island in a day adventure is perfect for visitors with limited time, offering a half or full day experience. With a range of optional activities, you can design your own day at your own pace. Whether it is adventurous activities or island relaxation. Choose from a glass bottom boat coral reef viewing tour or snorkelling equipment to snorkel directly from the white sandy beaches. A combo lunch at Emeralds Restaurant is also included.|
|Returns to Hotel. Overnight Stay.|
|Day 7||starts to Brisane by flight.|
|Aqua Duck ‐ Land and Water Cruise|
|The Australias First amphibious Aquaduck tour, operating since 1996, is an established Gold Coast icon. Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, tours aboard the amphibious Duck combine informative city‐tours with a unique and exciting river‐cruise, travelling past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and taking in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast waterways and its famous landmarks.|
|Suitable for all ages, even babies can ride. Overnight stay at Brisbane.|
|Day 8||A great way to experience the Gold Coast with two activites in one .Voted one of the Gold Coasts most popular tourist destinations and with over 1000 native animals, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is home to one of the worlds largest collections of Australian wildlife. See many of our iconic species on display in their natural habitat or come face‐to‐face with extraordinary wildlife in exciting daily shows and hands‐on encounters.|
|Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo, have a photo holding a crocodile or discover Lost Valley a forgotten world where youll be able to interact with exotic species, free‐flying birds and exotic reptiles.|
|Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is a holiday must‐do!. Overnight stay .|
|Day 9||Starts To Sydney By Flight From Brisbance|
|Sydney-Bondi Beach and Sydney Sights|
|The afternoon half day Downtown Sydney, Bondi and Kings Cross Tour is a perfect option for those who have a tight schedule or those who dont wish to be on tour for a full day. This tour is a thorough introductionto Sydney and its neighbours. Tour through the historic Rocks area andtake in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Marys Cathedral,Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs Macquaries Chair formagnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Visit The Gapandenjoy stunning views. Stop at the world‐famous Bondi Beach and enjoythe spectacular scenery. Join the coach for your return to Sydney,travelling through Paddington and the exclusive Eastern suburbs.returns to hotel. Overnight stay.||Day 10||Harbour Highlights Cruise. And free for shopping. Sydney overnight stay.|
|Transfers to airport.|
|Day 11||Drop at Airport at Sydney.|